A.M. Links: Indiana Primary, Teacher Strike Closes Detroit Public Schools, World Press Freedom Day
Voters in Indiana head to the polls today for that state's presidential primary.
- "Hillary Clinton will be the most disliked nominee ever—except for Donald Trump."
- Most public schools in Detroit are closed due a teachers' strike that's now entering its second day.
- A U.S. service member was killed fighting ISIS today in northern Iraq.
- "The search for missing art stolen more than two decades ago from Boston's Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum has taken FBI agents to six continents around the world. But the most active lead seems to be in the backyard of an aging mobster in a small town in Connecticut."
- Today is World Press Freedom Day.