Sanders Surprise in Michigan, Marcomentum Waning, School Cop Caught Kicking Student Charged: A.M. Links
- While Hillary Clinton took two of the three states that held primaries yesterday (Mississippi and Hawaii), Sen. Bernie Sanders saw a surprise victory in Michigan.
- Donald Trump placed first in Republican contests in Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii yesterday. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, meanwhile, earned just single digit support in Michigan and Mississippi.
- Trump fared worst among millennials and female voters in Michigan and best with older voters.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked not to be considered for the Supreme Court.
- In Ohio, statehouse Democrats and voting rights groups are trying to overturn rules that prohibit 17-year-olds who will turn 18 by the general election from having their votes count in next week's primaries.
- A police officer stationed in a Baltimore school has been charged after he was caught on camera kicking and slapping a student.