Weirdest Republican Debate Yet, Military Recruiting Women for Combat, Scenes from CPAC: A.M. Links
The remaining Republican presidential nominees discussed dick size, hand size, the KKK, Trump University, worker visas, and how Trump would force the U.S. military to carry out war crimes if elected president during last night's Fox news debate.
- A new super-PAC has formed to pressure Republican Speaker Paul Ryan into running for president.
- "Peacekeeping sexual abuse and exploitation has been one of the most persistent and embarrassing problems for the U.N."
- The U.S. military has begun recruiting women for combat jobs.
- There's new evidence of state malfeasance in the case against Making a Murderer star Steven Avery.
- Caitlyn Jenner is cheering for Ted Cruz even though she thinks he's "probably one of the worst ones when it comes to trans issues." "We need jobs. We need a vibrant economy," she told The Washington Post. "I want every trans person to have a job."
- After a lengthy battle, the high priestess of the Phoenix Goddes Temple was found guilty of 22 criminal charges, including maintainging a house of prostitution and multiple counts of pandering.
- Salon's case for Trump's two sons being the "epitome of '80s-style yuppie villainy" comes down to them defending their dad and one maybe accidently giving an interview to a white supremicist.
- The mood at the 2016 Conservative Political Action Conference is glum…except at the college conservatives cluster on the expo floor.