A.M. Links: WDBJ Shooting, Joe Biden vs. Hillary Clinton, Trump Vows to Tax the Rich
"The disgruntled former television reporter who murdered two of his former colleagues during a live interview Wednesday morning had a long history of erratic behavior at various workplaces, including acting aggressively toward co-workers and claiming racism was behind uncomplimentary evaluations."
- What does Joe Biden know about Hillary Clinton's emails and is he planning to use it against her in the 2016 race?
- A filibuster on the Iran deal looks increasingly likely.
- The Los Angeles Police Department will begin employing body cameras on many of its officers next week.
- Donald Trump says that if he's elected president, he will raise taxes on himself.
- Vermont socialist Bernie Sanders is now actively courting establishment Democrats. "Smart members of the establishment will perceive where the excitement is, where the energy is, where the enthusiasm is, where the potential voter turnout is," Sanders told The Washington Post.
New at Reason
- Brickbat: We Know Who You Are By Charles Oliver
- The Affordable Care Act and the GOP: Reform, Replace, Restart, or Innovate? Gov. Scott Walker's approach is merely "Obamacare Lite." By Veronique de Rugy
- Outlawing Prostitution Is a Crime Forbidding paid sex just pushes it underground and makes it dangerous. By Steve Chapman