A.M. Links: Trump Is Now GOP Frontrunner, More Email Troubles for Hillary Clinton, Thai Police Seek Prime Suspect in Bangkok Bombing
According to a new poll, Donald Trump is now the clear frontrunner in the GOP presidential race.
- Thai police are searching for a man caught on video who may be connected to yesterday's Bangkok bombing.
- "More than 300 of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails—or 5.1 percent of those processed so far—have been flagged for potential secret information, the State Department reported to a federal court Monday."
- Jeb Bush: "There are like 10 things I would change in the Constitution with a magic wand."
- Democratic Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah is scheduled to make his first court appearance today in his federal racketeering case.
- Police in Bangladesh have arrested three men in connection with the brutal murders of secular bloggers Avijit Roy and Ananta Bijoy Das.
New at Reason.com
- Brickbat: This Just Smells Bad By Charles Oliver
- Can Even the President Reverse the Destructive Trend Toward Occupational Licensing? Restrictions on entering trades and professions are so bad that even the White House acknowledges the damage they do. By J.D. Tuccille