NFL Says Tom Brady Concealed Deflategate Evidence, The Once and Future Rand Paul Campaign, Always Trump: P.M. Links
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the evidence is clear that Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone to conceal evidence relating to Deflategate. Brady's four-game suspension has been upheld.
- Rand Paul's campaign has seen better days. (And could see them again! It's very early in the campaign!)
- George Washington University no longer requires admissions tests.
- Gov. Chris Chrities threatens legal pot users, vows to enforce federal pot laws.
- Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard will be paroled in November.
- Your daily Donald Trump news is here. We know how much you like that kind of thing. Crave it, even.
New at Reason.com
- Campus Rape Expert Can't Answer Basic Questions About His Sources
The problem with David Lisak's serial predator theory of campus sexual assault, by Linda M. LeFauve
More: How an Influential Campus Rape Study Skewed the Debate
Widely cited study relies on surveys that don't actually have anything to do with on-campus sexual assaults, by Robby Soave
- San Francisco Sued Over Unconstitutional Soda Speech Restrictions
Three groups sued San Francisco to overturn a new city law that restricts the free-speech rights of those who make and market sweetened drinks like soda. By Baylen Linnekin
- Africa, Capitalism, and the 'Elimination of Poverty:' Leon Louw on Africa's Incredible Growth by Zach Weissmueller