A.M. Links: Chinese Hackers Suspected in U.S. Government Data Breach, Family of Alleged Dennis Hastert Sex Abuse Victim Speaks Out, Jeb Bush Prepares Official Campaign Launch
U.S. officials believe Chinese hackers are behind the massive data breach that compromised the private information of more than four million current and former federal employees.
- Sen. Rand Paul: "I'd put Clapper and Snowden in the same jail cell."
- The family of an alleged sexual abuse victim of former House Speaker Dennis Hastert is speaking out.
- "Two friends of convicted Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will learn on Friday how long they will spend in prison for having removed a backpack containing fireworks from the suspect's room during a massive manhunt."
- Jeb Bush will officially launch his presidential campaign on June 15 in Miami.
- Today is National Doughnut Day.