A.M. Links: Jeb Bush 'Would Have Authorized' Iraq Invasion, Boston Marathon Bombing Trial Reaches Final Stages, Hillary Clinton's Bill Clinton Problem
Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign has a major dilemma on its hands. That dilemma is named Bill Clinton.
- According to Jeb Bush, "I would have authorized" the invasion of Iraq. "Just for the news flash to the world, if they're trying to find places where there's big space between me and my brother, this might not be one of those," Bush said.
- Defense lawyers are expected to make their final arguments today in the Boston Marathon bombing trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- "Baltimore city jail refused to admit nearly 2,600 injured suspects, casting doubt on police tactics."
- Sweden's Supreme Court has rejected Wikileaks founder Julian Assange's attempt to revoke a detention order filed against him by prosecutors in response to allegations of sexual assault.
- Bernie Sanders, "once a democratic socialist, always a democratic socialist."