Feds Rake in the Tax Dollars, Washington Auditor Indicted, Lincoln Chafee Declares He's—OMG NEW STAR WARS TRAILER: P.M. Links
- Former Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee announced today he will be running for president as a Democrat. He prefers the medium salsa in his burritos and just a touch of sour cream.
- Damon Root noted this morning that Justice Antonin Scalia wrote Ruth Bader Ginsburg's entry to Time's "100 Most Influential People." Also of interest, Hillary Clinton wrote Elizabeth Warren's entry, and Rand Paul wrote up Charles and David Koch.
- Washington State's auditor, Troy Kelly, has been indicted by a federal grand jury for filing false tax returns, possession of stolen property, and other crimes connected to a mortgage title service company he used to run.
- A Michigan auto repair shop owner says he will refuse service to openly gay people, so be sure not to engage in acts of sodomy in his waiting area.
- The real one-percenter is the federal government, which is hauling in more revenue than ever.
- But nobody is paying attention to any of the above anymore because this was just released: