Rand Paul Is Running for President, Massive Power Outage in D.C., More Arrested Development? P.M. Links
Some show-off kid was accepted to all eight Ivy League schools.
Sen. Rand Paul is officially in the race for the presidency.
- But are there enough libertarians to elect him?
- Read Reason's comprehensive coverage of the rise of Rand.
- In unrelated news, a massive power outage rocked Washington, D.C. this afternoon.
- Youtube yanked Paul's campaign announcement video due to copyright concerns.
- Producer Brian Grazer says 17 more episodes of Arrested Development will be produced at an indeterminate time in the future.
- Some show-off kid was accepted to all eight Ivy League schools.
- It's not yet clear whether Brian Williams will return to NBC.