A.M. Links: Indiana Religious Freedom Law Under Fire, NSA Gate Crashers Stole SUV, Deadline Looms for Iran Deal
The Indianapolis Starhas published a front-page editorial calling on Gov. Mike Pence to "fix" the state's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
- The deadline for reaching a nuclear deal with Iran is fast approaching.
- The two men who rammed the gate outside the National Security Agency at Fort Meade yesterday stole the SUV they were driving from a nearby motel.
- Aaron Schock's resignation from Congress takes effect today.
- "A far-left Turkish group took an Istanbul prosecutor hostage on Tuesday and threatened to kill him, prompting special forces officers to enter the courthouse and police to evacuate the building."
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is producing some unpleasant surprises this tax season.