A.M. Links: Voters Want 'Fresh Face' in 2016 Presidential Election, Virginia Investigates Bloody Arrest of Student by Alcoholic Beverage Control Agents, More Snow for Northeast
According to a new poll from Rasmussen, "54% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Democrats should look for a fresh face to run for president in 2016." Hillary Clinton could not be reached for comment.
- Suicide bombers attacked a pair of Mosques in the Yemeni capital of Sanaa on Friday, killing at least 40.
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has ordered the Virginia State Police to investigate the use of force by state Alcoholic Beverage Control agents against a black University of Virginia student. That incident left the 20-year-old honor student bloodied and in need of stitches.
- The FBI is investigating the death of a black man who was founding hanging from a tree in Mississippi.
- The Federal Aviation Administration has given Amazon an "Experimental Airworthiness Certificate" to test drone deliveries.
- Today is the first day of spring. Snow is expected in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.