A.M. Links: Executive Action on Immigration Imminent, Sailors Assaulted in Istanbul, Kim Kardashian Tries to Break the Internet
- Executive action on immigration could be announced by President Obama as early as next week.
- Bank regulators from the U.S., the U.K., and Switzerland fined six banks $4.25 billion for allegedly trying to manipulate currency markets. The Justice Department is continuing a related criminal investigation.
- Three U.S. sailors were assaulted by nationalists while in Istanbul in an incident caught on tape.
- Protests in southern Mexico continue over the government's handling of 43 missing students in Iguala.
- George W. Bush called Bill Clinton his "brother from another mother" on Instagram.
- Paper magazine hoped to "break the Internet" by featuring a pair of risqué Kim Kardashian covers.