FBI Knows ISIS Executioner's Name, Parliament Not Okay With Syrian Strikes, Drama in LA Unified Schools: P.M. Links
(Gage Skidmore / Flickr)
The FBI has learned the identity of the ISIS terrorist who savagely murdered American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. U.S. officials are not yet releasing the executioner's name.
- British Parliament agreed to airstrikes against ISIS forces in Iraq, but did not authorize any action in Syria.
- Attorney General Eric Holder's health troubles were a factor in his decision to leave his job, according to reports.
- It's about time for another obligatory article about Jeb Bush possibly running for president.
- An arsonist in Chicago really messed up the nation's air travel today.
- Did a Los Angeles high school fire teachers because of their union activities?
- About those jobs numbers…