A.M. Links: Boehner Says No Impeachment, Obama and Perry Talk Immigration, Israel May Deploy Ground Troops
House Speaker John Boehner has refused to endorse Sarah Palin's call for the impeachment of President Barack Obama. "I disagree," Boehner declared on Wednesday.
- President Obama met with Texas Governor Rick Perry in Dallas yesterday to discuss immigration.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hinted at a possible ground incursion into the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip as the Palestinian death toll mounted past 40 from intensified air strikes."
- Argentina beat the Netherlands 4-2 to advance to the World Cup finals against Germany this Sunday.
- "A woman whom police describe as a high-end prostitute is under arrest after they say she injected a Silicon Valley tech executive with heroin and then casually left as he lay dying."
- Bill Hillman, co-author of the book Fiesta: How to Survive the Bulls of Pamplona, was gored by a bull while participating in the Pamplona bull-running festival in Spain.