Hillary Clinton Details Her Hard Choices, Startup Funding on the Rise, Earthquake Hits Mexico: P.M. Links
Hillary Clinton's new book will be titled Hard Choices and will discuss her time as secretary of state. It will be released in June, though no doubt every single sentence will be picked over by the press before anybody gets the chance to read through the thing (assuming anybody outside the press or the DC Beltway even wants to).
- An Ohio teacher has been fired for reportedly telling a black student that the country didn't need another black president.
- Funding for startup companies in the United States is on the rise, up 57 percent for the first quarter of 2014. Companies like Dropbox and Airbnb scored major financing deals.
- A New Jersey woman is suing the state for refusing to let her get a license plate that spelled out "8THEIST."
- A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck southern Mexico this morning. There were no reports of major injuries.
- A Florida man is accused of suffocating his infant son trying to get him to stop crying while he played video games.