A.M. Links: Officials Say Iranian Men on Malaysia Airlines Flight With Stolen Passports Have No Links to Terror Groups, Kerry Rejects Talks With Putin, Obama Sits Down With Zach Galifianakis
(Center for American Progress Action Fund / Foter / CC BY-ND)
- Officials say that the two Iranian men who boarded the missing Malaysia Airlines flight with stolen passports do not have any apparent connections to terrorist groups.
- Secretary of State John Kerry has rejected an offer for talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the ongoing crisis in Ukraine.
- State revenue officials claim that Colorado raised roughly $2 million in marijuana taxes in January.
- UNICEF says that Syria is one of the most dangerous places on Earth for children. It is estimated that at least 10,000 children have been killed in Syria's ongoing civil war.
- Over two dozen Democratic senators spoke through last night and this morning in the Senate chamber about the threat of climate change.
- President Obama joined Zach Galifianakis for an episode of Funny or Die's "Between Two Ferns."