Rep. Cantor Sees Obamacare's End Coming, Christie Aide Resigns, OFA Advertises for Minimum Wage Increase: P.M. Links
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor believes Obamacare is living on "borrowed time." But the president assured Bill O'Reilly at the Super Bowl the administration has fixed all the problems!
- An aide to N.J. Gov. Chris Christie resigned over the weekend. She has been subpoenaed in the investigation of the George Washington Bridge lane closure scandal.
- Polling among civic leaders across Michigan shows that only a very small percentage of them support providing state fiscal aid to help bankrupt Detroit.
- The ACLU has filed a federal lawsuit in Wisconsin to demand same-sex marriage recognition.
- Organizing for America is buying ads to encourage Congress to increase the minimum wage. They did not spring for Bob Dylan.
- Customers at Marriott Hotels across the country may have been the most recent hacking target.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.