A.M. Links: Biden Urges Chinese Students To Challenge Authority Figures, Hezbollah Blames Israel For Assassination of Senior Commander, SpaceX Launches Commercial Satellite
- Vice President Joe Biden has urged Chinese students to challenge government, teachers, and religious leaders. Does he have the same message for American students?
- SpaceX has launched its first commercial satellite.
- Hezbollah is blaming Israel for the recent assassination of one of its senior commanders.
- Wall Street is worried about the future of the Fed's stimulus program.
- The House has passed a bill that would require that the TSA put all of the unclaimed money collected at security checkpoints towards nonprofit military groups.
- American automakers have reported strong November sale numbers.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.