A.M. Links: Republicans Introduce Resolution To Impeach Holder, FBI To Focus Less on Al Qaeda and More on Cyberterrorism, Michele Bachmann Claims She Lost Health Insurance Because of Obamacare
- A group of House Republicans introduced a resolution to impeach Attorney General Eric Holder. They cited scandals such as the "Fast and Furious" gun running operation as proof of "high crimes and misdemeanors."
- FBI Director Jim Comey testified yesterday that the US is more vulnerable to cyberattacks than terrorists groups like Al Qaeda. Don't worry, though, he assured that law enforcement and national intelligence are shifting their focus to the web to keep us safe.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) says that she lost her health insurance because of Obamacare and that she refuses to use the exchange website until it's fixed.
- The House votes today on a GOP-backed bill to allow insurance companies to continue to offer their existing plans under Obamacare.
- Alleged crack-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is apparently getting his own television show.
- Norway will promote new legislation to "regulate ritual circumcision," the country's health minister said.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.