A.M. Links: Rep. Rogers Concerned About Western Jihadists in Syria, Hawaii Senate Passes Gay Marriage Bill, Chinese Communists Want Markets To Play "Decisive Role" in Resource Allocation
- Officials in Ohio have denied a death row inmate's request to have his organs donated to his relatives, saying that he made the request too late.
- Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) is concerned about the number of Western jihadists fighting in Syria, who could return to North America or Europe to launch attacks.
- Opium production in Afghanistan is at a record high.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is cosponsoring a bill which would force insurance companies to reinstate health plans that were canceled because of Obamacare.
- Hawaii's Senate has passed a bill legalizing gay marriage.
- China's Communist Party has agreed that markets should play a "decisive role" in allocating resources.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.