A.M. Links: NSA Pushing For CISPA, FBI Pushing Against Sequester, Nancy Pelosi Doesn't Want to Go Anywhere
The NSA chief is lobbying for the Congress to reintroduce CISPA, a bill that would allow internet companies to share more data with the government.
- The director of the FBI has been lobbying to reverse the sequester, saying it is affecting his agency's ability to do its job.
- The unemployment rate inched down to 7.2 percent, with 148,000 new jobs created, less than expected.
- Nancy Pelosi would like to remain the House Democratic leader until further notice.
- San Francisco's public transit workers reached a tentative deal on a contract, ending a four day strike.
- Google is working on technology services to bypass censorship, unveiling uProxy yesterday.
- Amnesty International says US drone strikes in Pakistan could constitute war crimes.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!