ACLU Wants Info on FBI Drones, Clintons Upset About Weiner Comparison, Sen. Cruz Says Some GOP Lawmakers Are Too Scared To Challenge Obamacare: P.M. Links
- The ACLU is demanding that the FBI release information about its use of drones.
- The Clintons are upset about Anthony Weiner's attempt to liken his latest set of transgressions, and his wife's response, to their own experiences.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) says that some Republicans are too afraid to challenge Obamacare.
- Support for the NSA's mass collection of communication metadata is waning among the public and Congress.
- Human rights activists want the United Nations to investigate the closing of 49 Chicago elementary schools, saying that the children's human rights may have been violated.
- Israeli and Palestinian officials are ready to talk about talking about peace.
Did you write about liberty between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013? Reason welcomes you to enter this year's Bastiat Prize for Journalism, with a total prize purse of $16,000.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.