A.M. Links: Senator Doesn't Want Fox to Air NRA-Sponsored NASCAR Race, JFK Assassination Artifacts to Go on Display, Cartels Getting Cheap Cocaine
(U.S. Air Force photo by Larry McTighe/wikimedia)
- Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) has written a letter to Rupert Murdoch asking that Fox not air a NASCAR race sponsored by the NRA.
- Some artifacts from the JFK assassination that have never been displayed before are to be part of exhibitions at the Newseum in Washington D.C.
- The decline of Colombia's drug gangs has resulted in Mexican cartels having access to cheap cocaine.
- NYPD Sgt. Ed Mullins wants costumed characters in Times Square to be licensed and fingerprinted.
- A woman in North Carolina has won a settlement after she was arrested for filming a traffic stop from her front yard.
- Obama has said that North Korea must stop its "belligerent approach."
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!