A.M. Links: Supreme Court to Hear Arguments Against CA's Gay Marriage Ban, Most Americans Oppose Domestic Drone Strikes Against U.S. Citizens, TN Lawmaker Sponsors Bill to Abolish Civil Asset Forfeiture
- The Supreme Court will hear arguments today against California's Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage in The Golden State in 2008.
- According to a Gallup poll 71 percent of Americans oppose targeting Americans with drone strikes on American soil.
- Tennessee state legislator Rep. Barrett Rich (R-Somerville) has sponsored a bill that would require that the owner of a property be criminally convicted before law enforcement officials can seize property linked to the crime.
- A BitCoin ATM is to open in Cyprus as interest in the cyrptocurrency rises across Europe.
- A state judge has ruled that inmates on death row in Arkansas cannot use the state's open records law to get information about the history of quality or the origin of the drugs that will be used to execute them.
- Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.), who chairs the Banking Committee, is expected to announce today that he will not seek re-election next year.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!