A.M. Links: Car Salesman, Members of Congress Least Trusted Profession, U.S. Doesn't Want Internet Regulations on Table at ITU Conference, Private Expedition to the Moon?
Car salesmen, members of Congress, and ad men are at the bottom of the list of most trusted professions in Gallup's latest survey.
- The military's highest court dismissed the judge in the Ft. Hood shooting case, calling into question his impartiality. The court tossed his order to have Nidal Hassan's beard forcibly removed.
- American negotiators do not appear to want Internet regulations to be on the agenda at a telecom conference underway in Dubai.
- Eight students were killed in an attack by rebels on a school in Damascus, according to Syrian state television.
- Will there be a private expedition to the moon?
- Voyager 1 is on the brink of entering interstellar space.
- Support Reason's 2012 webathon today.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!