A.M. Links: God Particle Found, Hillary Clinton Sorry, Sarkozy Home, Offices Raided
- Hillary Clinton said she was sorry for the death of two dozen soldiers in a November air strike and that apparently was enough to get Pakistan to reopen the border to NATO supplies.
- Police raided Nicholas Sarkozy's home and offices related to the former French president in a campaign finance investigation involving money from a L'Oreal heiress.
- A Santa Ana councilman faces more than a dozen felony charges related to alleged sexual abuse of city employees.
- A Kansas City police officer is charged with corruption for allegedly forcing women to have sex with him in exchange for not arresting them.
- Hey look, the Pittsburgh Pirates are tied for first in the NL Central.
- Jaws and the Black Widow will be among those facing off at the annual Fourth of July Nathan's hot dog eating contest on Coney Island today. Happy birthday America.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.
Reason.TV: "James V. DeLong on Ending "Big SIS" (The Special Interest State)