A.M. Links: Orrin Hatch Faces Primary Challenge, Iran May Be Building a Drone, UN to Investigate U.S.
Senator Orrin Hatch failed to secure the support necessary at the Utah GOP convention this weekend to avoid a primary challenger.
- French President Nicholas Sarkozy's weak showing in this weekend's first round of Presidential elections is worrying investors that are uncertain about Europe's commitment to managing its debt.
- Iran claims it has reverse-engineered a U.S. drone that crashed in the country last year.
- The United Nations wants to investigate the plight of Native Americans in the United States.
- The confessed Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik said he tried to target his victims based on how leftist they looked.
- A Puerto Rican race car driver says he is suing NASCAR because they considered him "too white" for a Drive for Diversity program.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Marion Barry Doubles Down on 'Dirty Asians'"