A.M. Links: George Zimmerman Has an "Aggressive" Past, Mitt Romney to Challenge Obama on Foreign Policy, Household Income Fell in 2011
"George Zimmerman was fired from his job as an under-the-table security guard for 'being too aggressive,' a former co-worker told the Daily News."
- Chuck Todd calls for an end to leaks in Trayvon Martin case.
- Mitt Romney will somehow challenge Barack Obama on foreign policy.
- "Taking inflation and taxes into account, the amount of income available to households fell 0.1 percent after declining 0.2 percent in January."
- Obama has done more to expand executive power than George Bush could ever imagine, reports the Wall Street Journal.
- Mega Millions fever (and the promise of a $540 million jackpot) sweeps America.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Remy: Health Care Mandates vs Pizza Toppings"