A.M. Links: Day 3 of Obamacare Oral Arguments Begin, Newt Gingrich Fires One-Third of His Campaign and Replaces Them With Twitter, California Dem Accused of $7 Million Fraud
Last day of Obamacare oral arguments, SCOTUS weighs severability, Medicaid expansion.
- Newt Gingrich is going to use Twitter to make a brokered convention.
- California Democratic treasurer busted for stealing $7 million.
- Poll: America likes Mitt Romney more than Rick Santorum; wants Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich to drop out.
- Sanford cops originally requested an arrest warrant for George Zimmerman, but the State Attorney's office kiboshed it.
- Shocker: Women voters not crazy about Republicans.
- Joe Biden attacks Romney for "sending jobs overseas."
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Constitutional Thunderdome: Day Two of Obamacare Oral Arguments"