A.M. Links: Obama Releases 17-Minute Campaign Ad, Berkshire Hathaway Resembles Greedy Wall Street Bank, Trigger-Happy Sergeant Being Transferred Back to U.S.
The Obama campaign has released a 17-minute docudrama.
- Despite Warren Buffett's contempt for "greedy" bankers, executive compensation at Berkshire Hathaway rivals that on Wall Street.
- U.S. soldier who murdered 16 Afghans is being brought back to the U.S.
- John McCain compares Navy's biofuel program to Solyndra.
- Federal judge dismisses Second Amendment suit brought by Louisiana man.
- Arizona bill would allow employers to fire female employees who used birth control as it's intended.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Why The Future Is Better Than You Think"