A.M. Links: Mitch McConnell Says Marijuana Can Kill You, Obama Administration to Fire Diplomat for Criticizing Iraq Boondoggle, Afghan President Tells Western Forces to Leave Afghan Villages
Mitch McConnell tells constituent that weed is deadly.
- Afghan President Hamid Karzai tells NATO forces to leave Afghan villages.
- Taliban breaks off talks with U.S.
- Afghans demand that U.S. soldier who murdered 16 Kandahar villagers be tried in Afghanistan.
- State Department to fire high-level bureaucrat for criticizing the war effort in Iraq.
- Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum continue to complain about the deep pockets of Mitt Romney and his friends (who are corporations).
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "How Sex Offender Registries Fail Us"