A.M. Links: Romney Wins Hawaii and American Samoa, Santorum Wins Actual U.S. States, Newt Vows to Stick Around, Paul Wins a Single Delegate
Mitt Romney won two primaries last night, both outside the Continental U.S.
- Rick Santorum won Mississippi and Alabama.
- Newt Gingrich threatens to keep running.
- The Washington Post gives Ron Paul the two-paragraph-story treatment.
- Peter Orszag: "If business leaders want better economic policy, they need to first help elect more moderates to Congress."
- Goldman Sachs executive director resigns, writes scathing op-ed about Goldman Sachs.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "John Stossel on the Media, Liberty, and Why He Doesn't Miss Working for ABC"