A.M. Links: More Than Half Obama's Fundraisers Landed White House Jobs, Gingrich Focuses on Southern Strategy, Obama Pushes $1 Billion Enviro Tax Credit
"More than half of Obama's 47 biggest fundraisers have been given administration jobs. Nine more have been appointed to presidential boards and committees."
- Obama pushes $1 billion green tax credit.
- Gingrich now running for president of the Confederacy.
- Gail Collins writes about Mitt Romney's dog AGAIN.
- Why the Kony 2012 campaign is not good for child soldiers.
- Meet the Texas "anarchist" who's dethroning Congress critters.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Sackett v. EPA: How One Couple's Battle Against the Feds Might Protect Your Land"