Marco Rubio Challenges GOP on Immigration, Obama Advisor Pushed for $1.8 Trillion Stimulus, Santorum Popular in California: P.M. Links
Marco Rubio with some real talk on immigration.
- White House economist Christy Romer wanted a $1.8 trillion stimulus.
- Syrian forces plotted to kill foreign journalists.
- Santorum surges in California.
- Koran riot death toll up to seven.
- An alternative take on the legacy of Steve Jobs.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.