Reason Morning Links: Republicans Who Opposed Net Neutrality Support Net-Killing Piracy Bill, Newt Gingrich Leads Romney Among Conservatives, Feds Take Asset Forfeiture to New Level
- PC World takes Republicans to task for opposing Net Neutrality rules only to turn around and support the far worse Stop Online Piracy Act.
- In new Quinnipiac poll, Newt Gingrich leads Romney on every issue but one—"strong moral character."
- Jennifer Fox, the allegedly pregnant Seattle Occupier who claimed to have miscarried after getting pepper-sprayed, may not have been pregnant and/or miscarried.
- Miami residents are likely going to be stuck paying the property taxes on the parking garages at the new Florida Marlins stadium.
- Occupiers walking from New York to D.C. finally arrive in D.C., can't decide what to do next.
- Man catches 881-pound tuna by accident. Feds claim he caught it illegally, confiscate the fish, sell it for close to half a million, and keep the money.
New at Reason.tv: "Judge Napolitano: Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerous"