Reason Morning Links: Russ Feingold Won't Challenge Scott Walker, Beltway Republicans Fear Rick Perry's Gaffes, Obama Takes a Breather From Deporting Record Numbers of Undocumented Workers
- A new Pew study says that yes, the media are sort of shafting Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tx.)
- New York congressman chummy with the IRA to Gov. Rick Perry: "You can't be calling Bernanke a traitor and you can't be questioning whether or not Barack Obama loves America, that type of thing." When terrorist-sympathizer Peter King says you're out of line, it's time to spend a little more time honing your stump speeches.
- Blood bath in Acapulco.
- The Obama Administration is slowing deportations, GOP is furious.
- Russ Feingold will not run against Gov. Scott Walker.
- Progressives are sad that there is no more stimulus (v. XXXXXIV)
New at Reason.tv: "Bob Bowdon: What's Next for School Choice - and New Media"