Reason Morning Links: A Question of Evil, Debt Denouement, Jim DeMint Can't Wait to Go Home
- The White House is shocked that Speaker John Boehner withdrew his debt ceiling bill last night. (Shocked, and pleased.)
- Jon Huntsman attacks fellow Mormon Mitt Romney for staying mum on debt debate.
- David Warren wonders if Anders Breivik is "evil."
- The man who pied Rupert Murdoch in the British Parliament has been convicted of assault.
- Sen. Jim DeMint reiterates his promise not to run for Congress again.
- Texas Governor Rick Perry is not worried about defaulting.
- The Ivy League attempts to reduce the amount of tackling in football.
New at Reason.tv: "Happy 99th Birthday, Milton Friedman! A tribute to the late, great economist"