Reason Morning Links: Muslim Registration, Virginity Tests, Slow Death of the USPS
- Yet another global financial leader has been busted for sexually assaulting a NY maid.
- DHS has ended its anti-terrorism, anti-civil liberties "Muslim registration" program, citing ineffectiveness.
- Bosnian Serb Ratko Mladic will be extradited to the Hague and tried for war crimes.
- The new Republican National Committee chairman spends five hours a day on the phone, trying to pay down his organization's $19 million in debt.
- The USPS is facing an almost-certain death.
- British people hate David Brooks.
- Egyptian military admits to performing "virginity checks" on female protestors.
New at Reason.tv: "Veronique de Rugy: The Facts About Taxes & Entitlements"