Reason Morning Links: Tsunami, Civil War, and Snoop
- A gigantic quake and tsunami hit Japan.
- The Wisconsin State Assembly approves the bill to limit collective bargaining.
- James O'Keefe releases another NPR video; NPR counters by releasing internal emails.
- Qaddafi loyalists in Libya's civil war retake Ras Lanuf and Zawiya.
- Protesters in Saudi Arabia face gunfire from the police.
- Wire creator David Simon reacts to the drug arrest of Wire actress Felicia Pearson.
The latest from reason.tv: "Tilting at Wind Turbines: Should the Government Subsidize Renewable Energy?"