- Secretary of State John Kerry has said that sometimes NSA spying went too far.
- According to documents released by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, only 248 people enrolled in a health plan through healthcare.gov in the two days after it was launched.
- An increasing number of Saudi men are trying to help end Saudi Arabia’s ban on women driving.
- German journalists have been urged by The German Federation of Journalists to avoid using Google and Yahoo because of recent reporting on snooping by British and American intelligence.
- China’s domestic security chief has blamed Uighur Islamists for the recent attack in Tiananmen square.
- Liberal billionaires have been spending a lot of money on campaigns this year.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.