- release a report today confirming that chemical weapons were used in Syria. However, whether Assad or the rebels are responsible is not known, and may not be determined in the report. The United Nations is set to
- Only 31 percent of Americans think Obamacare is a good idea, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers withdrew his name from consideration for Federal Reserve chairman.
- A major air rescue operation is being planned for Boulder County, Colorado following serious flooding.
- Yemen's human rights minister wants child marriage outlawed following the death of an 8-year-old girl who reportedly suffered internal injuries on her wedding night.
- Over a dozen Ugandan officers are being charged after allegedly stealing food intended for African Union troops in a U.S.-backed peacekeeping mission.
- North and South Korea have officially reopened a joint industrial project along the border.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.