- arrested for ... sexual assault. The head of the Air Force's sexual assault prevention program has been
- Louisiana's school voucher program is unconstitutional, says the state's Supreme Court. School funds must go to government's schools, say the justices.
- One Chicago police officer accidentally shot another police officer in the leg while attempting to shoot a dog. The officer is reportedly in "good condition," though there's no word on the fate of the dog.
- Federal, state, and local government agencies are among the worst toll dodgers in the Bay Area. We're sure they'll get right on that.
- Russia's human rights record is at its worst level since the Soviet era, says Human Rights Watch.
- Bangladeshi opposition parties have called for yet more street demonstrations after violent weekend protests left scores dead.
- Three women kidnapped in Cleveland and held for a decade have been returned to their families after one attracted the attention of a neighbor. Coming to an episode of Criminal Minds in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
- 3D printers may soon allow home hobbyists to make their own ... invisibility cloaks? Yeah, really.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.