- hike pension contributions by federal workers. Countdown to the screams of betrayed disbelief in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... The president's proposed budget would
- The Post Office won't cancel Saturday delivery, after all. So your junk mail should arrive on schedule.
- The man who killed Sheriff Eugene Crum of Mingo County, West Virginia, had passed a background check to the buy the gun he used, despite being officially forbidden to buy firearms. Oh oh. Better pass another law.
- With its usual logic, the goverment bleeds and browbeats us about smoking on the one hand, and then makes smoking a preexisting condition under Obamacare, for which insurers in many states are forbidden to charge higher rates. Might as well light up; you're paying for it, anyway
- Lithuanian authorities are tracking construction and property sales via Google Maps in order to catch tax evaders. Why didn't the IRS— Never mind.
- Perhaps a bit fatigued from the nostalgia-laden overseas adventure, France has begun pulling its troops from Mali.
- The state of Washington is suing a florist who refused to provide arrangements for a same-sex wedding, because ... a right is no good if you can't turn it into a compulsion?
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247