- lowest labor participation rate in over 30 years. Ouch. Today's slight down-tick in the unemployment rate comes courtesy of the
- President Obama's proposed budget has finally united Republicans and Democrats — in disdain for the horrible thing.
- Help wanted: New FBI director. Must have a sincere interest in other people's conversations, and be able to fit into a sun dress in a man's size 48. Apply in person in Washington, D.C.
- The federal government has agreed to pay $1 million to settle claims arising from the nasty habit immigration agents have of kicking in doors without a warrant.
- Slovenia is widely predicted to be the next Cyprus, which was the last Greece. It seems Slovenia's state-owned banks have been used by politicians to make ill-considered loans to their buddies. Good luck, German taxpayers!
- Britain's Conservative Party is concerned about a flurry of local officeholders defecting to the upstart UKIP, as well as a series of election wins by the party's candidates.
- Not so fast, say Washington officials. Just because marijuana is legal doesn't mean you can get high in bars. Reasoning to come later.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247