- tack. Democrats are still trying to whip up fear about the sequester and blame Republicans for it, now taking a law and order
- Obamacare will be raising the costs of health insurance, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius admitted. Men, young people hit hardest.
- The Justice Department’s squeezed $40 million dollars out of UPS for delivering illegal pharmaceuticals purchased online. The company has also agreed to take steps to stop online pharmacies from using UPS.
- A judge in New york ruled it’s not illegal to drive carefully; Border Patrol stopped a couple driving safely in a town about 20 miles from the Canadian border.
- If you’re going to San Francisco be sure to put an RFID chip in your car.
- France’s president, Francois Hollande, has seen the steepest decline in popularity in the history of the French republic, leaving some observers feeling like its 1938.
- A public prosecutor in Egypt ordered the arrest of a satirist who hosts a television program based on “The Daily Show” for insulting Islam and the president, Mohammed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood. The satirist turned himself in and was released on bail
Unfortunately, none of these are April fool’s jokes.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!