- reducing the amount of furloughing scheduled for employees after the Congress passed a spending bill that provided the Defense Department with more funds. The Pentagon will be
- Rand Paul is trying to reach out to both supporters of his father, Ron, as well as establishment Republicans.
- Camarillo, a small town west of Los Angeles, has been inundated with requests to film pornos there since LA started requiring condom use on the set. The Camarillo City Council passed a 45 day moratorium on approving any more adult film requests so that it could study potential effects.
- A TSA agent at JFK airport accidentally sprayed himself and five coworkers with pepper spray.
- Joe Biden is on his third vacation this year, going golfing in South Carolina for the Easter weekend.
- Cyprus is not leaving the euro, the island nation’s president insists.
- Malala Yousafzai, the teenager shot by the Taliban for her activism, has landed a book deal.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!