- Sen. Lindsey Graham says he'll sit on John Brennan's nomination to head the CIA until the administration answers a few questions about the Benghazi attack.
- France's Socialist Budget Minister is being investigated for tax fraud. Isn't dodging taxes one of the perks of holding high political office?
- Rioters have taken to the streets of Belfast five nights in a row to dispute just how many days out of the year the British flag should fly over city hall. Yes, really.
- New York City cops can no longer "stop and frisk" people outside private residential buildings, says a federal judge. The usual head-busting shenanigans continue to be A-OK.
- Michael Bloomberg is advising Joe Biden on gun control policy, so you know that all legislation proposed by the veep's team will be reasonable and respectful of individual rights. Heh heh.
- Watch your (virtual) mouth! Kuwait and Venezuela have both sent goon squads after people who tweeted un-nice things about their fearless leaders.
- In Europe, the rich are getting richer, and the poor poorer. It's that heartless, unbridled mixed economy what done it.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.