- 46 percent of Americans think Obama will perform better in his second term, 22 percent think it’ll be worse.
- The minimum wage in ten states will be increasing in 2013. It will be highest in Washington State, at $9.19 an hour.
- Hawaii’s governor named his lieutenant, Brian Schatz, to replace the late Senator Daniel Inouye. Inouye had indicated a preference for someone else before he died.
- Cop deaths in the line of duty are down 20 percent.
- EA is removing links to gun store websites from the website for their game Medal of Honor.
- Israel’s defense ministry says it will be easing the blockade of Gaza.
- George H.W. Bush remains in hospital.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!