- Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi has returned to the presidential palace a day after it was surrounded by protesters demonstrating against his recent power grab.
- Mexico’s new president, Enrique Pena Nieto, says that we can expect more of the same with the army and navy continuing their fight against the cartels.
- Newly released documents reveal that the FBI asked George Zimmerman’s neighbors if he was a racist.
- Israel, where same-sex marriages cannot be legally conducted, has allowed its first same-sex divorce.
- Climate change activists are claiming that much of the British government’s money that is sent to Africa ends up in the hands of corporations, not the poor.
- The death toll from the typhoon in the Philippines is approaching 300.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!